My Blog List

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Great way to start my day!

Seems like it's not very often these days that I would consider Mason to be "sweet" but I woke up to this note in the morning and thought it was pretty cute.  He had gone downstairs before I woke up and wrote it for me.  He struggles sometimes, but he sure tries hard to be a good boy and I love him!  Dakota also wrote me a note later in the day, and Griffin, feeling the need to follow suit, made me a picture!  What cute kids I have!  In fact, lately they keep telling me how much they love me and that I am the best Mom ever!  Of course that often comes immediately after I have bought them something or given them a treat, but hey, that's got to be just a coincidence!  Still makes me happy to hear it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers