My Blog List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Happy Halloween!!

We had a great Halloween this year, the weather was AWESOME!!  The kids got to dress up for my parent's ward Halloween party one night (that's why some of the kids are wearing different costumes) and then of course they all got dressed up again for school and Halloween night.  I could NOT get Scarlett to put on a costume, in fact it's pretty rare that she will even wear shoes and a coat, so I was beginning to think she would be the first kid who would not get dressed up for Halloween!  She still wanted to be part of the pictures though, ha ha! But somehow her Daddy has a special way with her and he managed to convince her to do it.  She was absolutely adorable Trick-or-Treating too!  She memorized very quickly the whole routine of saying "Trick or Treat", holding out her bag, and then saying "Thank you".  Of course in her speech, only I could tell that was what she was saying, but it was pretty darn cute.  Dakota left us to trick or treat with Laura, I couldn't say no to those cuties.  So we just took the boys and Scarlett.  We went and did the lake homes to get full sized chocolate bars and pops - the boys were pretty thrilled about that, and it was fun to see half the ward doing the same thing, walking by each other!  I only went out a little while with them, and then I figured I should be at home handing out candy!  They all got a haul as usual, and Scarlett was NOT about to let go of her bag!  So funny.  I let them all pig out for a couple days, and then I actually got them to sell me their bags of candy for $10 each!  I was sick of hearing them fight over candies, and ask me constantly if they could eat some more!  Good deal for all!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers