My Blog List

Friday, June 13, 2014

Girls trip to Vegas!

So it seems I have created some form of tradition of going on a yearly girls trip with some of my friends!  What a wonderful husband I have who is always supportive of me doing this, and who doesn't even seem to worry about how much I spend... it really is fun to get away for a few days and enjoy spoiling myself... I know I probably don't deserve it!
This year I went to Las Vegas, and with a different group of girls.  I had originally booked my trip with 6 other friends, but just days before the trip, Lee found out that his Grandma had passed away and that the funeral was to be held while I was gone!  Obviously I wanted to be there to support him, and to help him out with the kids at the funeral!  So instead of having to cancel my trip altogether, I was fortunate enough to be able to just move it up a few days and to tag along with some of my other friends!  It sure worked out well.  Vegas was beautiful and had great shopping!  We didn't spend a lot of time on the strip (tried to stay away from the evil!), but did check out the sites one day.  For the first few days it was just me, Kimberly and Chelsea, and we had a lot of room to ourselves and enjoyed some quality time shopping, eating, sitting by the pool, and watching a free magic show.  Then we were joined by Jody, Shannon and Robyn, and we had a blast for the short time before I had to leave!  I feel so blessed to have such great friends!  These trips are great for really bonding and building strong friendships, and they also make me love and appreciate my husband and kids even more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers