My Blog List

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Scarlett, my baby, turns 3!!

I can't even remember what my life was like before the craziest little girl I have ever met entered it, yet it is also SO hard to believe that this little baby of mine has already turned 3!!
Happy Birthday to this little bundle of energy who has brought me so much joy and puts a smile on my face every single day!  She is loud, physical, and we sometimes wonder if she was meant to be a boy, but she can also be so loving and sweet too.  She is definitely more work than my other 3 children combined, but also so much fun and I'm so grateful to have her!  
We decided just to have a family birthday party for her this year, so we did a "Minion" themed party since she loves the Despicable Me movies so much! She thought the minion goggles on all of us was pretty funny!  We had dinner, cake and presents and then we all went to the movie theatre to watch Rio 2.  She absolutely loves going to the theatre and as soon as the movie was over she yelled, "AGAIN!!"  What a cutie.  She was also pretty thrilled at the idea of opening presents, and every day after her birthday, she asked for it to be her birthday again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers