My Blog List

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Some Fun Date Nights

So Lee and I had signed up to do the Neon Run in September with a few friends, but because of his knee, he wasn't able to run it with me.  Luckily, my awesome sister was able to take his place!  It was actually quite a fun run!  It was just 5K, and at night so we ran in the dark and they threw glowing powder at us.  It was kinda fun to get dressed up in Neon glow stuff too!



 We had a few other fun date nights, going Hunting together!  I got more into it this year, signed up for my own WIN card and tags and went a few times with Lee and the boys!  And this year I actually got some birds!  Lee smeared the blood of my first kill on my face and made me wring the duck's neck to kill him all the way since he was still alive... that part was kinda gross!  But overall, hunting was a big rush, and we had a great time!  I also went hunting for partridge one day too, which turned out to be my favorite kind of hunt! They all fly up out of the ground all of a sudden, and you just try to shoot as many as you can!  It's fun to have a hobby I can do with Lee.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers