My Blog List

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Posting some Pics






Everyone knows that the best part about looking at a blog is the pictures!! So although I don't really have any recent ones to blog about, I was sorting through some pics last night and thought I'd post our Halloween ones! They actually turned out pretty cute. Dakota was a witch - a "nice pretty witch" she likes to say, not a scary witch! Mason was a fireman, and Griffin was a Zebra. I actually didn't think he would even keep a costume on, but I guess I underestimated his desire to be a big boy just like the other kids... as soon as he saw them in costumes, he was perfectly content to wear one as well!
Trick or Treating was a blast this year - most of the night I just left a bowl of candy on our door step because I really wanted to see how much the kids loved it this year! Is that bad of me?!
Mason really got trick-or-treating down to an art - he was racing up and down the sidewalks and steps, yelling it nice and loud, and always remembering his Thank yous! Dakota had a little trouble keeping up with him, but she was really good as well! Griff sure got the hang of it really quickly too, and even gave yelling "trick-or-treat" and "thank-you" his best shot at pronounciation! It was really cute, I wish I had it on video. And man, taking 3 kids this year, even only for a short time, REALLY accumulates the candy fast!! Too fast! We have WAY too much and I don't know what to do with it all! Luckily the kids are content with all the little candies while Lee and I are happy to help them with the chocolate bars!! And they are more than happy to share. It was a fun night, Mason didn't want it to end, he just kept asking Lee to take him out for more! Good times.

And hey, this posting thing is easier than I thought! Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. So fun that you started a blog!! Cute costumes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, welcome to bloggerdom! i hope you stay a really long time so that i can see more cute pics of your family and feel like we actually keep in touch after our good ol' high school days!! how the heck are you tamara?

    ReplyDelete

Followers