My Blog List

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My two little Pianists






Last September, we bought an electric piano, and my sister Ashy started teaching Mason and Dakota piano lessons.  They have sure learned a lot over the past year - they went from not even having a clue how to read music notes, to being able to play some decent songs!  She even got them music for some primary songs, and that was their favorite thing to play.  I am very proud of the progress they've made, I sure hope they stick with it.  Mason is quite talented naturally, but he sure likes to rush through it and doesn't really like to practice.  Dakota sure tries hard, but it's taking a little longer for her to catch on.  We'll see what happens, but hopefully we can convince them to keep it up!  Ash was a great teacher too, and sure fun for them to have lessons with her.  On Sunday we had a little piano recital at my Mom's house with Skyler and my Mom who also took lessons this year!  It was a fun little event, and the kids did well. Now for Summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers