My Blog List

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

LOVIN' SUMMER!!

This past week has felt awesome, to finally have some nice weather, and a chance to play outside with the kids!  Lee had the long weekend off so we had lots of fun at the beach and hanging out with friends and riding bikes, skateboards, etc outside!  I am missing my little sweet Dakota though - she is at the cabin with my parents and Jocelyn and Jeff - she came along as a playmate for Holli and Alise!  9 days without her though seems quite long and I'm starting to miss her!!  She sounds like she's having a lot of fun though, and she calls me every day!  Big news for Griffin this week too - he learned to ride a two-wheeler!  We borrowed a "Strider" bike off of our friends (that's a bike with no pedals) and wow, was I ever impressed with the results!  Within a few weeks that kid gained amazing balance on that thing, so just yesterday I tried him on a real bike and he could totally do it!  What an easy way to teach your child to ride!  Way faster and way easier on the back than the traditional method!!  Pretty cool invention, I'd say.
Mason's been practicing on a skateboard a lot too, and is getting pretty confident!  Now he wants to buy a new long board like his friend has!  Maybe one day!









Thought I'd post some cute pictures from today that show the kids having some Summer Fun!  Scarlett sure loves the baby swings and I love her face expressions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers