My Blog List

Friday, July 20, 2012

Scarlett is 1!



This week my last little baby turned 1! I can't believe I'm done having a baby that is "zero", according to the kids!  Such a big milestone, hooray!!  I am excited to at least have one child that has a birthday in the Summer so we can have fun "outside" parties!  So we kind of went all out and rented a bouncy castle for the party this year!  Obviously more for the other kids to have a fun play day this Summer, but actually Scarlett did enjoy it as well!  We had a bunch of neighbor kids over earlier in the day to play on it, and then all of my family came to celebrate in the evening with dinner and stuff too.  Scarlett was taking a lot of steps walking today - she is so close to just doing it on her own, but unfortunately still seems angry everytime we make her do it!
I made some simple cupcakes and ordered cute little personalized edible toppings to put on them! And of course, I had to get all the usual baby birthday photos with the baby smooshing cupcakes all over their face!  Scarlett started out pretty careful and wasn't sure she wanted to eat it, but thankfully she sure warmed up to the idea and ended up smooshing it right into her eyes! Love it!  So did she, until she realized the icing kind of stung the eyes! Ooops!  
She opened a few presents too, with a lot of help from her siblings of course!  Her favorite gift was by far the baby doll from Grandma & Grandpa!  She kept kissing it's face and looking carefully at it, it was very cute.  Anyway, fun day for us all, and hopefully my baby girl had a good first birthday!  We all love her to pieces!



   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers