My Blog List

Friday, July 13, 2012

Funny and Cool!

I thought it was pretty funny to see Griffin sleeping with these glasses on his head before I went to bed last night!  Can't be comfortable! And of course surrounded by books and toys on his bed.... can you tell he goes right to sleep at night?! Ya right! Funny kid!

I also thought these pictures were kind of cool! I was trying out a new App on my Iphone called "Instagram" and you can put different filters and things on the photos.  I love how these ones look kind of old fashioned!  They are at the Cranston Splash Park that we went to this week with my Mom and Jocelyn and her girls!  The kids had a great time - it was a really hot day!  I put Scarlett's swimsuit on her for the first time, and thought she looked pretty cute - she absolutely loved walking around the splash park touching and walking through water.  So fun!  It's been a beautiful hot week and the kids have sure enjoyed playing outside.




 I also failed to mention last week that Lee and I celebrated our 11th year anniversary! (July 6).  That sounds so long, it's crazy.  Ash and Jeff were kind enough to babysit for us while we went out for dinner and to a Fireworks show at Heritage Park.  It was a beautiful night, and a great show!  Couldn't think of another way to celebrate my marriage to my wonderful husband!  We were talking about how our life has evolved over the past 11 years and how different our life will be in 11 more years!  Our youngest child will be 12 and Mason will be on a mission!  Life sure flies by - I hope we take the time to enjoy all the little moments now, and all along the way!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers