My Blog List

Monday, December 17, 2012

Our little Ballerina.... maybe not so much...

Time to catch up on some blogging, I am way behind!  It's amazing how busy I have felt these past few weeks!  It seems like the Christmas season gets busier every year!
Anyway, here's a few pictures from Dakota's last dance class/recital a few weeks ago!  The classes are definitely getting more advanced, so it was fun to watch this one!  Yet Dakota still has a little trouble focusing on her dancing, and just wants to smile and wave at us the whole time!  And I really don't know if Ballet is her thing... she just doesn't quite seem to mesh with the structured moves and positions, and the funniest part was she just kept doing her own little hip hop grove whenever the music started until it was time to follow the teacher!  She looked so cute, and it made me think I should register her in a Hip Hop class next term instead of ballet!  
She sure had fun though, especially taking the class with her best friend, Laura, again!  They are adorable together!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers