My Blog List

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Best Friends


My best friend from when I was growing up came and visited me yesterday.  Lee and I both have so much fun with Emily and Jesse, and for sure I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!  It's neat how even though we hardly ever see or talk to each other anymore, when we get together, it feels like we have never been apart!  Best friends are timeless!  We hung out in the day with our kids, and then in the evening we went out without the kids for dinner, and came back to play some games.  We decided to get a picture together since it had been so long, so Jesse was taking it for us, and he took like a million, and started taking them before we were ready, and then totally made fun of us and our wierd expressions!  Of course the whole situation just made us both start laughing our heads off, which just continued to make the pictures even uglier, it was really quite funny.  But we did manage to get a couple decent ones - I kind of like the one of us laughing since it's just so typical of us when we're together!  So much fun, wished they lived closer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers