My Blog List

Monday, March 4, 2013

Recovering from surgery... AGAIN!

Here I am again, lots of time to blog, as I recover from surgery yet again!  Didn't I just do this 6 months ago?  Yes.  Yes I did!  Lucky me, I get to go through it all again.  Apparently there was part of my stomach muscle that was still sinking in wierd, so my doctor offered to do a revision to fix that, and hopefully make my scar look better this time.  I went back and forth about it, but finally decided I didn't want to regret not doing it down the road, I might as well just get it fixed now.  Although it definitely STINKS to be out of commission again!  I had to go to the hospital and get put under again, and it was totally dejavue and made me feel very nervous!  But luckily it's not nearly as bad as the first time, I feel a lot better already and it's only been 4 days, so I'm not totally useless.  But I do still need help with Scarlett and I am worn out pretty quickly still.  Thank goodness for a wonderful mother who is always willing to help out!  Thank you MOM!!  She's the best.  Hopefully this will be overwith soon though and everything will heal up nicely this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers