My Blog List

Monday, September 17, 2012

Back to School

On Sept. 4, my kiddies went back to school!  Mason in grade 3, and Dakota in grade 2!  Griffin's still in preschool, but now has it 3 days a week instead of 2 - he REALLY was wishing he could go to Mason and Kota's school, and he especially wants to be in grade 1, but he is happy to go to preschool with his best buddy Jack!  Mason and Dakota were pretty nervous, but excited - Lee was able to give them all blessings the night before, so that was a nice reassurance for them.  I was pretty happy with their teachers and classes overall, but in all honesty, I was hoping for a few more of Mason's friends to be in his class, and I was pretty sad that Dakota's best friend Laura would not be in her class this year for the first time!  Those two have been pretty tight, so we'll have to do our best to have playdates to keep them together!!  It is strange to have  a much quieter house again now, and Griffin especially was at a loss of "what he can do"!  It's nice to be back in routine though - Dakota is in Dance, piano and basketball will be starting, and Mason has piano, Cubs, and basketball.  I kinda ran out of time for getting cute back to school photos, so here's my one lame picture that I took right in front of the school as we rushed to get there on time, and that's all I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers