My Blog List

Monday, October 15, 2012

Dakota's Birthday Party

I finally got around to giving Dakota a birthday party with her friends.  We kind of wanted to wait until "Brave" was in the cheap theatres so we could take them there, plus I wasn't really up to throwing a big party much sooner than this!  So it worked out perfectly.  I made the easiest cake ever (I just got an edible print out cake topper off Ebay), picked up the girls from school (I only let her invite 6 plus Holli) and brought them to our house for cake and presents.  Dakota got a lot of "Brave" stuff.  We all kind of think of it as "her movie" since she looks so much like her, so that was obviously the theme of the party!  The girls had  a lot of fun, and we only had to put up with the chaos for a short time before we took them to the theatre, bought them all treats and enjoyed the show!  Pretty simple but she loved it!



And here is a picture to gross you out of Lee's leg / ankle that he injured in basketball a couple of weeks ago.  He actually got hit in the calf - which is quite swollen, but now it's all drained down to his foot and made some beautiful colors!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers