My Blog List

Monday, October 8, 2012

Little Monkey!!

It looks like Scarlett will be taking after Griffin in the "Mischief" category... unfortunately.... although I have to admit, it is good for a laugh now and then!  Today Scarlett got into the big bag of flour in my pantry, while I was trying to actually be a good Mom and do a Thanksgiving craft with the other kids!  I guess that's what happens when I ignore her!  She came over to me all coated in white powdery stuff that had made a nice paste in the areas where it mixed with her drool!  How lovely!  Well, she sure was proud of herself!!  She paraded around with her best smile while I took some pictures and couldn't help but laugh.  I LOVE these pictures of her, they show her personality as best as still photos can!!  What a MONKEY!!

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers