My Blog List

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter Outfits
























Although we were a week late on dressing the kids up in their Easter clothes (since we were at Ashley Lake for Easter), I still wanted to take pictures of them because they look so cute! My Mom usually buys all her grandkids new Easter outfits (thank you Mom!), and she let me help choose them this year. Dakota was thrilled to have matching dresses with Scarlett for the first time! How fun to have 2 girls to dress up now! I love it! I seriously couldn't be happier about having 2 boys and 2 girls. I think they all look pretty great too, what a lucky Mom I am! And looking at these pictures, I am noticing how much older Scarlett is starting to look! Can't believe my baby is 9 months already! The kids are having so much fun walking her around and taking care of their baby sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers