My Blog List

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Moments that will embarrass my children one day!


I got a good laugh the other day when I caught Griffin playing Barbies with his friend, Devin, from next door!  They were in Dakota's room playing for a good hour!  It was really cute to hear them talk and play just like Dakota does with her friends! Having the boy Barbie come pick up the girl Barbie in the car, and getting them ready, and so on!  So funny, I never would have guessed that they would do that, especially for so long!  Griffin has played with Dakota before, and that's one thing, but for him to play there without her and just with his friend is another story!!  Ha ha, I had to take a picture to blackmail him in the future!  And if you look at the second picture, you can see Griffin grabbing Devin's hand to leave the room, I think he was kind of embarrassed when he saw that I caught them in the act!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers