My Blog List

Thursday, April 26, 2012

My little Vandalist

Okay, so admittedly, I used to think that when people said their kids were very "mischievious" and destroying their homes, I figured they must just neglect the "watching" of their children a little bit.  But now, I have changed my opinion.  Some kids are just born "mischevious"!!  I was lucky enough to have 2 kids that hardly ever got into things around the house... but then, my adorable little Griffin joined the family!  Cute as anything, but wow, that kid has been getting into things from the day he could move around!  We have had countless things broken in this house, walls and furniture colored on a gazilion times, and money and candy thieved from every hiding spot we can possibly think of!  This kid is a genius!  Even my Dad was amazed at him at age 2, how he managed to break new toys like they were made of tissue paper!  He said that some toy company should hire him to "test" the durability of toys!!  Seriously, he can take ANYTHING apart.  And why does he not understand that the only thing he should be coloring on, is PAPER?!!  Well, yesterday, his destruction rose to new levels!!  While I was gone (so it was luckily not my fault in any way, ha ha!) he somehow found some cans of bright colored spray paint in the garage that I didn't even know we owned!  Well, he had a great time spraying in the garage, on the rock bed between the houses, and get this, even on the neighbor's house!! Yikes, he has started creating grafitti at 4 years old!  So the neighbor's siding is covered in bright blue spray paint.  You can only imagine how embarrassed Lee was to have to go over and tell the neighbor what Griffin had done and that he was going to try to scrub it off, and replace the siding if necessary.  And of course Griffin had to apologize, but so far nothing has seemed to sway him from committing further crimes... we shall see... hopefully he will grow out of it soon!! Maybe one day we will be able to own nice things in our home for more than a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers